Monday, August 12, 2013

An Introduction to me.

So, in the past I have attempted to blog.  I believe twice now.  I don't think I was ready.  I didn't have time, etc.  I'm still short on time, but I'll work on that.

First off, who am I?  My name is Heather.  And I am a craft addict.  I am a stay at home mom who works very hard on crafting items to sell.  I also craft for my family, mostly my three year old son.  Crafting is therapy to me.  I am sure I will make that a post of its own at some point.

So, why am I attempting this again?  Because I feel that I need to put it all out here.  Besides crafting, I am a writer, though I have not picked up a pen in way too long.  The words I've been searching for have not come to me yet.  Soon.  Until then, I will entertain my creative writing skills by blogging.

What will you find here?  You will see a lot of projects for my son.  I will review patterns.  You will also hear the fun aspects of my life.  There may be a little cooking or baking going on as well.  We're a fun family, sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment